The pet's stay is subject to the following rules:
- Access by small to medium-sized cats or dogs (up to 25 kg) is allowed, a maximum of two per room, in a room allocated to the respective owner, subject to prior confirmation. Animals other than dogs or cats are not allowed.
- The Hotel reserves the right to define the type of room to be allocated.
- In the case of guide dogs, weight or size restrictions do not apply;
- All guests with pets must notify the hotel in writing in advance of their acceptance of the pet policy.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be informed in advance to the hotel, subject to acceptance by the hotel. Dangerous or potentially dangerous dogs will not be accepted (Dec-Law 315/2009) - Brazilian line dog, Argentine Dogue, Pit bull terrier, Rottweiller, American Staffordshire terrier, Staffordshire bull terrier, Tosa inu.
- The dog must comply with the requirements of current legislation, including updated Vaccine Bulletin, Microchip (mandatory for dogs born from 1 July 2008; hunting dogs, exhibition or dangerous breeds from 2004), Registration and license .
- The Hotel reserves the right to request the immediate departure of any animal that exhibits dangerous or unacceptable behavior, such as biting, scratching, excessive barking, apparent illness and urination or defecation in public areas. There will be no reduction in the value of the stay for days not elapsed;
- Pets are not allowed in public areas inside the hotel, except for the entry/exit of the animal (in this case, they must use a leash or be carried on your lap or in a transport box), except for guide dogs.
- Whenever they are in any other public area outside the Hotel (parking, gardens, terrace, among other areas) they must use a leash or be transported on the lap of the owners or in a transport box, except for guide dogs.
- The guest/owner is responsible for the hygiene and cleaning of the dog's waste, in the entire exterior and interior perimeter of the hotel.
- The dog should never be left alone, without the company of the guest/owner.
- The dog must be properly trained and with total obedience to the guest/owner.
- If the animal is in the room at the time of the cleaning and tidying service, it will not be carried out, subject to availability. The guest/owner must contact the Reception to arrange a convenient time, always subject to hotel availability.
- The stay of the animal has a daily fee of €17.00 for each animal. An additional cleaning fee is added to this amount if the room/bed linen requires extra cleaning (assessment made by the hotel, prior to check-out).
- Bed or pet food is not included in the daily rate.
- The owner or person responsible for the animal is responsible for all material and personal damage caused by the action of the animal and agrees to release and indemnify the Hotel from any and all claims or damages relating to their pet;
- The guest/owner agrees to indemnify the Hotel, employees, guests and other customers for damages resulting from the direct or indirect action of the animal.